Weekends are for rest...

Yeah right...

So I finally have the gallery up. Kudos to Photogallerycreator on creating a free and amazing gallery for wordpress! I was trying all sorts of hand coded galleries and then stumbled upon the FIAGallery. I am a happy camper now :)

So now that the site is up and almost to my standards. (Not to sure about the pink frou frou look yet. It's me, but not sure that I want that to carry over to my photography persona. I found an amazing wordpress skin on a photographers site from Hawaii... I wonder if she would share it with me! Well... after I make a ton of changes to make it more "Me" that is :D.

So tomorrow starts back up my 60 days of Inspiration. For tomorrow I am going to be going with Textures from Epic Edits blog

TEXTURE


If texture is a big part of your subject, make it stand out and make it obvious. Match up the textures between your subject and your background. You might even try texturizing the entire photo for additional impact.
Beautiful old lady from Darap(Sikkim) village


Playing with textures is one of my all time favs, to those of you not in the know, I have a group on Vox dedicated to using textures!

Well... since it is already tomorrow... take care and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment