/mood frustrated

So, I am going to be a mere hour from the next Adobe® Photoshop® CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks Tour with with Corey Barker.

For those of you who are interested check it here Down & Dirty Tricks Tour

I want to beat myself with a photoshopped wet noodle for not getting that NAPP subsription, like I have planned on doing, every time I think about it. (which is almost daily and there are so many discounts that depend on it!) The one thing that sooths this ravaged soul is that Scott Kelby won't be hosting the party at Phoenix. For $100 I want to see the man, the myth, in the flesh. Not that Corey Barker or Dave Cross are artists to sneeze at! But to lose my seminar cherry is going to require a name I have known to be synonymous with photoshop since I first discovered it.

So, maybe next year they will hit Phoenix again. Maybe next year I will have the fundage to actually go. Maybe next year I will finally remember to join NAPP!

[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="173" caption="Tour PDF - Redirecting to Kelbytraininglive.com"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment