Day 2 - RTM!

Read the manual.

How many photographers have read their users manual when purchasing that shiny new camera? I know I didn't, not at first. I wanted to learn everything through use. Now I keep my manual in my backpack and refer to it as my cambible.

Todays second day of Photographic Inspirations once again comes from Photopreneur
2. Read the Manual
It’s not just Photoshop that can do all sorts of things that you don’t know about. Your camera probably has more settings and functions than you know… or know what to do with. You might find a lot of new ideas in the middle of your camera manual.








Sailing AwayThe following picture is totally OOC (out of camera).  From reading my manual I was able to start taking pictures that turned out perfect totally OOC with absolutely no need for post processing, aka, no photoshop at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment