So much chic!

I was torn between keeping these or not! I just adore the slight chippyness and old world feel of these accent tables. Oh the places I could put them in my house. But I can just see them in a tweens bedroom, a place to lay a diary or to drop the days jewelry. Maybe a sparkling bedside lamp and a good book.

I put so much thought into decorating these tables, can you tell? Hope that they find a great home and a very appreciative new owner who will love them as much as I have!

Tables are 17" tall and 18x18 square. I am selling them for $45 each, obo.

First is my pink and black creation. I so wanted to create something that was "Tween" either for a little girl or the little girl in us moms!






My second creation is in Purple and Silver. This is definitely more of a teen and up table, with a little bit of industrial with the silver wrapping and bling!








No comments:

Post a Comment