Busy bee

Wow it has been amazingly gorgeous weather hasn't it??
I have been super busy cleaning out the attic and creating!
I found some gorgeous old china, some old silverware from when my hubby and I first got married <3 and oh soo very much awesome and vintage stuff. My craft table has been kept full and my camera flashing!

This is what I have up for grabs today.

Even though I am selling these, I am just not sure... I want to keep them so badly, but honestly. I don't know where to put them, I just have too much clutter at the moment.

I created these beauties from some dishes that I found and used some old candle sticks as the dividers! <3 em!!

Snapbucket
Photobucket

Are these not absolutely fabulous! I am still so undecided, every time I see them I just want to keep them... must stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment