Day late. dollar short

So I told my hubby that February 1st was going to be the beginning of my {repeat} weight loss journey... Yeah yesterday didn't quite work out, when there is barely enough time to catch the breath between errands, it's just not a good day to start.
 So even though I know that I need to come to terms with the fact that I AM overweight, it's been hard. I can't take any pics, because I don't want to ever remember this period of time in my life. My cholesterol levels had been hovering in dangerous levels. Statins lowered it, but they made me sick. Depression racks me on any given day and aches and pains rule my daily lifestyle. It's impossible to lay solid plans with friends, because we never know if I am going to be able to get out of bed on any given day.
Pictures... ahh if only I could have the courage like so many woman do nowadays. I just don't have it though. Yet!
So, we start with a mental image.
Weight: 205
Height: 5' 3"
BMI: 36.3
Lets see how this rollercoaster goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment