Summer time is the right time to shop online!

It's that time again here in Arizona. Garage sales are just not enough to get me out on the weekends anymore! 110 degrees means I stay indoors with the curtains drawn, or hopping in the pool to cool off!

BUT, this year is a bit different. We're planning a move and as with any move it's time to clean house. My attic has filled again and we're downsizing so this will be a huge online yard sale over the next few months! So make sure to either join my site through friend connect, or bookmark me cause I am sure there is going to be something for everyone!

First up are some gorgeous southwestern oil paintings that we bought a few years ago.




This Carol Grigg original painting for Gango Gallery was originally priced at over $200. However there is a sign of a moisture wrinkle so I'm willing to go down to $45 for this piece. This is a very large piece.
This piece is 34 3/4" wide by 42 3/4" tall.





These one of a kind Jose Aricopa signed oil paintings. They are $400 per piece or $1000 if you take all 3.
Each horizontal Aricopa is 21 1/4" tall & 33" wide. The vertical Aricopa is 33" tall by 21 1/4" wide

No comments:

Post a Comment