Deranged Genes

My deranged genes... and no.. I don't mean jeans :)

How does one go about losing weight when their genetic make-up leans toward fat. I've been a healthy sized girl my whole life. Pleasantly curved in all the right places, not obese. Until I got sick. I have so many factors now counting against me, it is seriously like an uphill battle even trying to raise my energy level. Let alone actually losing weight. I have so many strikes against me. I have hashimoto thyroiditis, I have gluten intolerance, I have chronic fatigue syndrome, and fibromyalgia.

How do I end up winning at life with those against me? I've turned to prayer, yes I am pretty sure God has better things to do than worry about my weight. I have tried all the over the counter flavor on the moment bottles. I have even *gasp* tried working out. As my fibro has gotten worse over the years though my ability to work out has waned to such a degree that it is work just laying in bed at times.

So, speakup! Anyone with these issues have any common sense luck? I'm all for hearing stories of success. I could use some happyness, even if it is by hearing someone elses happy and successful weight loss story!


No comments:

Post a Comment