Shall we try this again?

It's amazing really what having someone who is holding you accountable can do for you. 
I remember when I was younger and my friend Lisa would drag me to our local recreation center and we would do aerobics. 
 Well here I am 25 years later searching for a work out partner again. I think I have this fibromyalgia under some semblance of control finally. 
HOWEVER! Because of being inactive for so very long my stamina is poooooof out the window, gone like a bubble on the wind, well.. you get the picture :). Stamina, something I haven't had in several years. And this coming from a person who used to walk 9 miles a day and could hold my legs in a raised plank position for insanely long amounts of time. I miss those days! 
ANYways.. So my options are, drag a friend kicking and screaming out to work out, or make up an imaginary friend to work out with. Neither of those sounds very appealing do they? Well, will keep things updated as I search for someone who wants to get healthy with me! Til then a motivational image and site!
Weight: 213
Height: 5' 3"

BMI: 37.7


No comments:

Post a Comment