One month later

I am just not feeling it, too much webpage designing, too much photo editing, too much ache and pain dealing with this fibro. It's all just taken a toll on me.


I broke down and started an HCG diet. Granted it's the cheapest bottle that I could find at wallyworld. But amazingly it has actually killed my appetite. Yeah, boggled my mind also. I have not had the courage to step on a scale yet though. It's only been 2 days and my pants speak in volumes. They are saying to stay away from the scale and go directly to the treadmill.


I've had these websites bouncing around in my head though and I just had to get them out. Heck I need $$ and the only way to do that is to sell some of my work! Right? Le sigh. Such a catch 22. Well.. I bid adieu. And another motivational picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment